Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don’t know how to get from email back to sign in site

Customer Question
I don’t know how...

I don’t know how to get from email back to sign in site where I am to put code number

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My ipad

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How to get a label to return a book. Have emailed bookseller who agrees that I can return the book through amazon

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

It seems like you have a few questions. Please let me know where you would like me to start.

Am busy right now at an appointment will get back asap

Ok. Talk to you then!