Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is coming up activation lock need to put in Apple ID an…

Customer Question
It is coming up...

It is coming up activation lock need to put in Apple ID an password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have never changed do not know how it went to there

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't remember my Apple ID or password ***** have this iPad 4 years

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

The Apple ID is your iCloud account. Do you know what that is?

No do not have a cloud account
How much is this gonna cost mr

IF YOU HAVE ACCEPTED REMOTE SUPPORT YOU NEED A PC OR A MAC TO CONNECT

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely. Please do not try this on your iOS or Android device. It will not work.

Yes I can fix iOS and Android device issues with remote support on your computer.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

don't have pc or mac

Ok then remote service will not be of help. The activation lock is due to a forgotten Apple ID or Password. You would need to reset the Apple ID password ***** iforgot.apple.com to gain access to the device.