Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone 6plus lost part of my contacts when I upgraded it…

Customer Question
My iPhone 6plus lost...

My iPhone 6plus lost part of my contacts when I upgraded it also my iPad did the same thing except different contactsk

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

11.21

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Don’t know on iPad on phone about 1 week

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What account were the contacts on?

Don’t know what this means

Were the contacts local or were they a part of icloud/exchange/yahoo/gmail/ect?

Icloud

If you sign into iCloud.com can you see all of your contacts there?

No only about half of them

Ok. If that is the case I am 100% certain there is not a way to get them back unless they live somewhere else in another account. iCloud is where we would pull them from if they were not syncing correctly.

if that is all you can do I want my money back at once

Ok. I am sorry that my answer was not satisfactory.