Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant get signed in i put in my password it says it isnt…

Customer Question
I cant get signed...

I cant get signed in i put in my password ***** says it isnt right one

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Several weeks ago my daughter changed it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is this for your Apple ID?

Mike, Mac Medic