Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm locked out of my phone and my iCloud account is also…

Customer Question
I'm locked out of...

I'm locked out of my phone and my iCloud account is also disabled for security reasons how can I get back to using my iPhone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 2 days ag0 my Apple ID should be the same I haven't changed it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Can you guide me through that please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it at the moment

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Did you try to reset it through iforgot.apple.com?