Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Locked out. Last sunday, new ipad don't remember pw. Not…

Customer Question
Last sunday, new ipad...

Last sunday, new ipad don't remember pw

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not sure what that is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

locked out of what?