Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my apple id. When we bought phone 3 years…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

When we bought phone 3 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that im computer illiteret

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Your Apple ID is one of your e-mail addresses. If you need to reset the password ***** your Apple ID account, you can do so by following the instructions that I typed for you below.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Apple ID:
- Click the following link: http://iforgot.apple.com/
- If you remember your Apple ID, enter it on the site and click Next. If you do not, click the "Forgot your Apple ID" link.
- Fill out all of the requested information on the resulting screens and continue.

Once all of the information is sent out, you will be given your Apple ID and be given the option to reset your password.

If all else fails, you can call them at: (800) MY-APPLE(###) ###-####

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason

Jason Jones, Mac Technician