Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change my apple ID and password. I have not used…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my apple ID and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have not used them since I can remember. I tried what I thought was correct several times and of course I was wrong so I would like to start over with new ones

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I need to chang my id and password
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if you are using an iPhone or iPad, and which model?

I am on my apple computer. I am trying to download some apps but i can't remember my id or password ***** help

Ok, follow these instructions, if they do not work(which they should), let me know before you rate my service so I can continue helping you.

1. Go to Apple menu, then System Preferences, then click iCloud.
  2. Choose Account Details.
  3. If you're asked to enter your Apple ID password, click "Forgot Apple ID or password" and follow the onscreen instructions.

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

How is it coming along for you?

I hope you have a great day,