Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't log in into my apple iTunes act. It was alway ready…

Customer Question
I can't log in...

I can't log in into my apple iTunes act

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It was alway ready in my iPhone until I try 2weeks ago in my ipad

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I rather do it over the phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Your Apple id and password ***** used for all Apple products including iTunes, and iCloud. Your ID is usually an email address. Are both your phone and your iPad connected to the same Apple account? You can check by going to settings and Itunes and APP store and looking ot see if both display the same email address. Please advise.

It does not appear that you are currently online. Unfortunately I must leave the office for a bit, so I am opting out. Another expert will help you when you are available again You will not have to repeat anything. The new expert should be able t see our entire conversation. you idon'thave to do anything. You will be notified when another expert begins to work on your question. Have a great day!

Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Your Apple ID is normally your email address. You should be able to reset your password ***** a computer using the site: http://iforgot.apple.com/

enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Email authentication followed by Next.

Check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions on how to reset your password.

If you can’t use your email address, another option you have available is to reset your password ***** answering the security questions you created when you setup your account.

enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Answer security questions and click Continue.

-Set the birthday you used for the account and clicking Continue.

- Answer the security questions you picked when you set the account up.

If you answer these successfully, you should be able to reset your password ***** access your AppleID again.

* IF YOU FORGOT THE APPLE ID ITSELF: If you go to the above mentioned site you will see an option in the lower, middle of the page labeled “Forgot your Apple ID?”. If you click this, it will ask for some rather simple information that you should know as the owner of the account ( first name, last name, current email address plus the ability to enter additional email addresses if it has changed since you created the Apple ID).

Once you have the Apple ID and have reset the password, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")

While signed in, it's a good idea to verify that all other details are current and correct.

Once you have the ID and password, restart your Apple device and sign in.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,