Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My MacBookPro keeps going off line since an update came

Customer Question
My MacBookPro keeps going...

My MacBookPro keeps going off line since an update came through about a week ago. I have a wireless router my cell phone works fine and so does a Samsung note book.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Samsung?

Where do I find that

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Samsung? Have you installed any updates recently?

The Samsung works fine but not the MacBook

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What operating system are you on now?