Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't open Word. The message says it has been damaged. I…

Customer Question
I can't open Word...

I can't open Word. The message says it has been damaged

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

IMac OS Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

For a few days. Tried to reinstall Word

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you have an updates available?