Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my Apple password. I can’t remember. How do…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my Apple password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I can’t remember.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. How do I do that?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give just a moment to review your question.

Your Apple id and password ***** used for all Apple products including iTunes, and iCloud. Your ID is usually an email address. You should be able to use the Apple reset tool to reset your password.

Please go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. Thank you.

If this doesn't work for you, or if you have trouble with any of the steps, please let me know as there are other methods that we can use to get your password ***** I am committed to working with you until your problem has been fully resolved.

When your problem has been resolved, please take a moment to rate my service. I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. If you have any other questions or if you need more help, just let me know. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2nG6XLy and ask for GeekGal. Thank you