Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Im locked out. Is there a number i can call? Im clueless how…

Customer Question
Im locked out Technician's...

Im locked out

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Is there a number i can call?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Im clueless how to do that HEWLKP!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Help!!!!!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Locked out of what?