Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm having trouble with Safari connecting to my Citi Bank on…

Customer Question
I'm having trouble with...

I'm having trouble with Safari connecting to my Citi Bank on line!

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

What does iTunes have to do with Safari?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?

1 hour ago!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I'm still on OS X Yosemite

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I have had similar experiences with Safari and banking websites. Have you tried Chrome?