Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change info on my App store account. I got a new…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change info on my App store account. I got a new number. It won't let me in my account

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I store

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Everything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What have you tried to reset the password?