Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am writing a book using an apple 10.8 macbook pro and

Customer Question
I am writing a...

I am writing a book using an apple 10.8 macbook pro and using microsoft word. There are places where there are photos among the text. I have saved everything and it prints just as shown, however when I email or copy to a cd some of the photos get shuffled around to other places. What am I doing wrong.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I haven't.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

All that I have done is place everything into a folder & documents

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just why is this happening and what do I need to do to make it copy correct

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Print it to PDF first. Then send. Otherwise if they open it in their version of a word processor it will not follow the correct formatting rules. Does that make sense? Do you want help printing to PDF?