Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When i touch items on the screen of my ipad they often

Customer Question
When i touch items...

When i touch items on the screen of my ipad they often simply jump around of their own volition. i pull the golf ball back to take a shot and it simply shoots off into the blue. I am moving a card in solitare and as soon as i touch the card, it moves to another location

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About 3 months. rebooting and cleaning the screen

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Model #MGKL2LL/A

Have you ever had the screen replaced/ is the screen dirty?