Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

One of my ipads was stolen at West Palm Beach Tuesday

Customer Question
One of my ipads...

One of my ipads was stolen at West Palm Beach Tuesday evening. Can you clear the cloud and information on that IPad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sure. It’s the last IPad that I bought from apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I tried find my phone app and it was near the Chilli’s In terminal C from 8:25pm Tuesday to 12:25am Wed. I called airport security and Chilli’s. Nothing turned in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that it is the last IPad that I purchased in the apple store in Dedham MA.it is not Lawrence’s iPad Serial Number DMPQW2DCFK11

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I cannot, but you can. Do you have a computer you can get to iCloud.com on?