Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password. I'm locked out of device; screen says…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password. I'm locked out of device; screen says :iPad disabled

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Its been a while; user name is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I'm not certain how to do this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I can help you to reset it through remote assistance is you would like.