Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone 6 is saying Apple ID disabled. Not sure how to…

Customer Question
My iPhone 6 is...

My iPhone 6 is saying Apple ID disabled. Not sure how to fix.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

About a month.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know what the email address is that you use as your Apple ID?

as well as***@******.***
I created a second one because it said first one was disabled. The primary I used was waynegentry38

Which one is the one that is disabled that you need fixed?

Both or just reset to where waynegentry1123 is the only one i use

Ok, no problem! Check your email in 2 minutes and you will have an email from Apple. In it will be a link to click and it will then allow you to create a new password ***** waynegentry1123 and unlock the account. Please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

iCloud is set up with the 1123 and my store is set up with 38
I have already done this. I will try again

After you reset the password ***** the email, and you enable the account again, you may want to do a reset of the iPad and just set it up again with ONE and only one account on it. If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

Still can not get logged in

What is it saying on your iPhone?

When I try to update apps, it keeps defaulting back to my old iTunes using waynegentry38
I don’t know that password ***** I have changed it so many times over last month trying to get it fixed. I have ran out of passwords.
I went to settings to change to my 1123 email

Ok, we need to fix that. Give me one moment to give you the directions.

Thanks

Use the steps below to remove the account you do not want, and add the one you do. If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

1. Open the Settings App
  2. Tap on the iTunes & App Store option
  3. Tap on the Apple ID at the top
  4. Choose Sign Out when the menu pops up
  5. Now add the account you want to use
I did that already

Please try it again, if it does not work, then we need to do a full reset of the phone and have you set it up again with the account you want to use.

Did it agin. Still the same

Ok, let's go with a full reset then. This will put the phone back like it was brand new again. Once you sign in with an Apple ID, whatever was attached to that ID will resync to the phone.

1. Open the Settings
  2. Choose General
  3. Choose Reset
  4. Choose Erase all Content and Settings
  5. After it erases, go through the setup and only use the Apple ID you want to use!

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric