Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPhone - I only get a black screen with a apple - what

Customer Question
IPhone - I only...

IPhone - I only get a black screen with a white apple - what causes that - in effect the phone is not working.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

I just did that and nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No - what do I do with the phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I paid the $5 for you to fix it
are you still there?

I am still here. You do know that it is $5 to ask, and $35 more if you accept the answer, right?

It only said $5 to get an answer to fix
If you cannot fix please canceled the $5

cancelled