Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my apple password. I don't know. But if you will…

Customer Question
I forgot my apple...

I forgot my apple password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but if you will help I will try again

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if you mean:

1. You forgot the PIN and you cannot actually enter/use the iPad and you are locked out.
  2. or
  3. You can use the iPad, but cannot install or purchase anything because you forgot your Apple ID Password.
no 3

Alright, give me just a moment to put together the step by step instructions you need to follow.

What is the email address you used with your Apple ID?

Ok, check your Gmail in the next 2 minutes. You are getting an email with a link in it. Once you click that link, it will open a page for you to setup a new Apple ID password, then you can use that password ***** your iPad. If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

Did you get the email and reset your password?