Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I WOULD LIKE AN APPOINTMENT TO GET HELP TRANSFERING MY I…

Customer Question
I WOULD LIKE AN...

I WOULD LIKE AN APPOINTMENT TO GET HELP TRANSFERING MY I PHONE 5 TO MY NEW I PHONE SEVEN AND HELP IN THE TRANSION

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

IOS11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

NOTHING IS GOING ON I JUST GOT A 7 AND WANT TO TRANSFER FROM MY5

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Are you referring to a Genius Bar appointment?