Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone was updated to an IOS I do not understand the

Customer Question
My iPhone was updated...

My iPhone was updated to an IOS I do not understand the terms bro conditions for it was done during the night. I put in a passcode I need help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I discontinued a passcode for it was in convenient for me.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I haven't the vaguest idea how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This passcode do I have to use it every time I use my phone? I sometimes get calls from Canada and my iPhone is now connected to the phone in my new Honda Accord XL. I am in my early 80s and I am not always quick as these new devices but I am an alert person & have my mind.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.