Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Unable to open I phone need my apple ID and password. Not…

Customer Question
Unable to open I...

Unable to open I phone need my apple ID and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure I only do it if I have to per my phone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No where do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you know the email address it is asking for?