Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an apple i-tunes store email for a product that I…

Customer Question
I have an apple...

I have an apple i-tunes store email for a product that I didn't authorize. It's a Virtual Trainer PRO Exercise Workout Fitness. I have a stroke and certainly didn't order it.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Apple? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have an e-mail account on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I just looked into my email account and I found this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

If you just received an email that claims you spent money on itunes and you know you did not then it is a scam and not from apple just trying to bait you into clicking a link in the email or calling a number to scam you further. There had been a lot of emails like this going around lately. If you do not see the money missing from your bank or credit cards you can just delete the email as it is a scam. Now if you do see the money missing from your bank account You need to go through the instructions on this page:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

Make sure you go through all 6 steps on the page I linked you which will resolve the issue. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.