Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been locked out of my account. I have tried

Customer Question
I have been locked...

I have been locked out of my account. I have tried everything you have sent by email but with no results! I am ready to give up!!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today, I think

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. At this point I am totally confused!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need help doing this!!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Have you tried this?

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.