Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The phone updated last night and now it want my apple ID and…

Customer Question
The phone updated last...

The phone updated last night and now it want my apple ID and pass word. How can I fine my pass word and ID if I don't know it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I phone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

When it updated last night. Don't know what to try

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

First try to recover your Apple ID by using this link : https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid. once you get your ID please use the link below to reset the password :

https://iforgot.apple.com/

Let me know the results.

Thank you.

Has everything worked out please?