Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Password problems with iCloud. Mac computer. Quite some time…

Customer Question
Password ***** with iCloud ...

Password ***** with iCloud

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Quite some time I have gone to Apple store and used tech support more than twice each time Im told its fixed then when I go to log in it doesn't accept my i Cloud password.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I was told the password ***** were the same I belive this where the problem is

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris