Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I changed my Apple ID online but my phone and iPad still…

Customer Question
I changed my Apple...

I changed my Apple ID online but my phone and iPad still require my old email as my Apple ID ?.. How do I get my old email deleted?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know where that is

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

By changing Apple ID, did you mean you created a new Apple ID or just changed email of old Apple ID?

I want to change my old one

Please answer my question, so I can understand the situation.

Did you mean you created a new Apple ID (with new email address) or just changed email of old/existing Apple ID?

I was told I would not have to pay anything for this!

Sorry, this is a paid service. If you don't want to pay, then you need to contact the customer support at *****@******.*** and they will cancel the question and refund you.

Best Regards,

No I was told I would not have to pay for this

Sorry, this is a paid support site (JustAnswer.com). If you don't want to pay, then you need to contact the customer support at***@******.*** and they will cancel the question and refund you.

Best Regards,