Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t get into the app or bookstore. My email comes up but…

Customer Question
I can’t get into...

I can’t get into the app or bookstore. My email comes up but when I put my password ***** nothing happens. The pop up is new. I haven’t been able to get in since it has changed

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Haven’t changed for a long while

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. Don’t know how to

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

For about 1 month. It’s also around the time I changed to nbn, if that has anything to do with it
Sorry can’t afford it
Is that the best I can do?

Is this happening on your phone?