Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been working through google chrome internet. that has…

Customer Question
I have been working...

I have been working through google chrome internet. that has been changed , and my pass words are not being accepted.I am very angry, and frustrated!!!

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My emails, and facebook!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

ON motzarella but I c

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have given my house number and my facebook passw

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know if someone has changed it, Can they do that if it is a friend I have defriended.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris