Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Tried to update to high Sierra,now iMac won’ti Start up at…

Customer Question
Tried to update to...

Tried to update to high Sierra,now iMac won’ti Start up at all!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

Tried to update OS to High Sierra, now iMac won’t start at all!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just get grey screen with a circle with diagonal through it, then much later, a MAC symbol which won’t do anything!!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Do you know which version of OS X you were running previously?