Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to have an iTunes charged reversed please.

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to have an iTunes charged reversed please

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

1-2-18

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I have been to the nearest Apple store, absolutely NO HELP; I have called 1800

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want simply to reverse an iTunes charge

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: RussellA, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Systems Engineer

You can see the visuals for this knowledge entry here:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement

Learn how to view your purchase history to investigate your charges.

Before you contact Apple to request a refund for a charge you don't recognize,
follow the steps below.

If you don’t recognize the amount charged to your bank, credit or debit card, multiple purchases might be grouped into a single transaction. You might not receive a separate email receipt for each purchase. Sometimes the charges appear on your statement few days after the purchases were made.

In addition to music, movies, TV shows, stickers and apps purchases (from the iTunes Store and App Store) that are billed at the time of purchase, the bill may be for in-app purchases, pre-ordered music or movies, and automatically renewing subscriptions.

Compare your purchase history with the charges on your credit card and bank statement.

To view and search your purchase history, click or tap this link: View Purchase History.

Learn how to view your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC.

You can also use reportaproblem.apple.com to review your purchase history and receipts.

The Report a Problem website does not show purchases from subscriptions or iCloud storage upgrade charges.

Check the status of your subscriptions

Make sure that your charges aren't from a subscription that you or a family member set up. Learn how to view, change or cancel your subscriptions. If you signed up for the subscription outside of the app, you must contact the provider directly to cancel.

Check all of your Apple IDs

If you ever added a payment method to another Apple ID, the unrecognized charges might have been made using that account. Check the Purchase History of each Apple ID that uses your credit or debit card.

To stop charges with that Apple ID, you can restrict in-app purchases or turn on restrictions (parental controls) on your iOS device, in iTunes on your Mac or PC, or on your Apple TV.

If you share your devices

If you share your device with others, including young children, learn how to manage your password *****.

If anyone else has your Apple ID password

Anyone who has your Apple ID password ***** ***** to make charges to your account. If you have unauthorized charges, change your Apple ID password.

Get more help

If you compared your credit card or bank statement to your purchase history and still don't recognize the charge, contact Apple Support.

If you don't use your Apple ID to make purchases from the iTunes Store or App Store and see charges on your statement, contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security.

If you think you're being billed twice for the same item, it might be a payment authorization holdand not an actual charge. The charge will disappear after your purchase clears.

If you are satisfied please mark this as answered, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered so I can get compensated for my time, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.