Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My name is ****. I tried fixing my Apple I Pad several

Customer Question
Hi, my name is...

Hi, my name is ****. I tried fixing my Apple I Pad several months ago. I called for support and ran out of time. I’m jammed up for time right now, but I work two jobs; it’s not likely to get better. (Would you be interested in my ex-wife?)

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

It won’t connect to the cloud.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Okay, just did that. While it’s re-booting I have a question. I logged a service number into my I Phone. It’s gone. Does Apple delete stuff from the notes section?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!