Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to upgrade to Sierra on another Mac. I am trying…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to upgrade to Sierra on another Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I am trying to upgrade another Mac to Sierra - but this Mac doesn't not recognise my password ***** what should I do?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: RussellA, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Systems Engineer

Before you proceed with your Sierra Update, please reset your itunes account password.

1. Go to your Apple ID account page and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.
  2. Enter your Apple ID. Did you forget your Apple ID?
  3. Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
  4. Choose how to reset your password:

Here is the direct link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered so I can get compensated for my time, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.