Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I erased my icould and my phone restarted. Now i cant use my…

Customer Question
I erased my icould...

I erased my icould and my phone restarted. Now i cant use my apple ID to get into my phone. help

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

7 is the last update i believe

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

I dont know what that is i deleted i could and it restarted now im screwex screwed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Says " a password ***** ***** to activate this iphone i am signed into apple id on my computer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

what is the model of your iPhone please?