Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to purchase coins but it's telling me to contact…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to purchase coins but it's telling me to contact you.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I'm not sure I understand. This is a fairly new phone so I'm a little confused.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I have been able to buy coins at times and then there are days when won't let me buy them at all. This is been going on for couple weeks. Off and on it will let me buy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.