Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got up a week or so ago and found my IPad to be locked. I…

Customer Question
Hi, I got up...

Hi, I got up a week or so ago and found my IPad to be locked. I got it for Christmas about 3 years ago and all my passwords are stored in the Ipad. I took it to work to see if our IT guy could help and he said I would need to contact you.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Per my IT guy, I went online and changed it a couple of days ago from my laptop. I think he also changed it this morning trying to remedy this situation

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Im not very tech savy, so I don't know??

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your iPad asking for the Passcode or the Apple ID password ***** the Wi-Fi / wireless password?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac laptop?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your laptop computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

We fixed the problem so did not use your service. Please refund my fees

Great. Also, I was waiting for you about 5 days ago, so that I could help you quickly, but you were not available. Was there any problem? Do you need help with any other computer question / issue today?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you for the update.