Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I clear messages from the messenger. I phone 6, Ios.

Customer Question
How do I clear...

How do I clear messages from the messenger

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone 6, Ios

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I've looked for a delete, but can't find it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

A friend is sending a group greeting, & people have been responding, very annoying.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
No, I want to learn how to do it
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Which messaging app are you using on the iPhone?

Thank you, ***** ***** it out.

Ok great!