Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a message telling me that my Apple ID is now ready to…

Customer Question
I have a message...

I have a message telling me that my Apple ID is now ready to be recovered.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

No change in Apple ID pass word has been a problem for a week.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I went to Mike R for help Don"t know if he did.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, Thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.