Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need help finding out what has happened to my account.

Customer Question
Hi, I need...

Hi, I need help finding out what has happened to my account

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple iPad mini is the device that I have , but I don't have it in front of me .

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I don't know , I just got an email notification about 30 minutes ago that I have to verify my account information .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know where my iPad is , the last time that I saw it was when one of my children took it to their room .

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

First, the email you received may be a scam so i suggest not replying to it or clicking on any links within.

If you wish to double-check to make sure your Apple ID is secure and active, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")

If you've interacted with the original email in any way then you might wish to change your password, as well.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,