Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been given a new MacBook Air which does not accept my…

Customer Question
Hi I have been...

Hi I have been given a new MacBook Air which does not accept my previous office Mac apps.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

When I go to update spreadsheets a window called welcome to office Mac appears wanting my purchased product key or sign in to existing subscription or try office 365. I bought the Mac office download about 4 years ago and don’t have any data for it now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This window appears as soon a so try to open any office app

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Hi anyone there?
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you have the serial numbers from the original box?