Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been trying to get apps and it will not take credit…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to get apps and it will not take credit card keep saying that it is not all filled out

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone 7 i just got about a month ago didn’t have trouble before

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have put different cards in. I have not tried to get apps till just last week

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

It will likely be easiest to update your CC info from the computer.

You can do so by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")

Once signed in, scroll down to "Payment & shipping" and click "Edit" at the right side of the screen.

Once completed, you should be good to go!

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,