Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have just bought a new apple phone and have seemed to up my…

Customer Question
Hi there. have just...

Hi there. have just bought a new apple phone and have seemed to cock up my apple reg

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your?

On my apple computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I reg under***@******.*** last night but can't access

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yeah I'm having problems loading onto google as well

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Can you provide more details please? What are you having trouble accessing?

when i try to load an app i have to log into apple. this i can't do

Ok, do you have an already existing Apple ID and password ***** works?

no
at least i don't think so

Ok, it may be best to start from scratch then. Do you have anything on the iPhone of importance?

all my contacts and photos

Were these synced from a previous iPhone?

a samsung
you still there john

Ok, in that case try the following;

Go to: https://appleid.apple.com/ Try signing in with the Apple ID you just made, even though incorrect. If you CAN sign in, then add the correct email address and verify it, then remove the bad one.

If you can not sign in, click "Create your Apple ID" toward the top right of the page and make a new one.

Finally,

On the iOS device, please do the following for any section of Settings where the incorrect ID is being used. If neither ID is listed, choose the option to sign in with an existing account and use your correct Apple ID and password.

1) Go to Settings > [your user name] iCloud

If incorrect account is listed, tap “Sign Out” or “Delete Account” and make sure the account is removed.

Sign in with the correct Apple ID by choosing the option to sign in with an existing account.

2) Go to Settings > Mail

Verify correct iCloud email is listed, if you use it.

3) Go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive.

If incorrect account is listed, tap it and choose Sign Out

Sign in with your correct Apple ID by choosing the option to sign in with an existing account.

4) Go to Settings > Facetime

5) Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store

6) Go to Settings > Game Center

Once you have completed the above then the iOS device should be ready to go.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,

how about i securely connect to you and you solve for me

That won't work I'm afraid since the bulk of this will be done on the iPhone (which we can not remotely connect to)...

okay. i recently tried to reset and it gave me the message i have tried to many tinmes to try again later. is this still the case and if so how much later

Go ahead and try resetting it again and it should actually tell you how long you need to wait, if that's the case.

You should try resetting here: http://iforgot.apple.com/

okay will try

Good luck!

thanks john i seem to have resolved my issue

You are very welcome! I'm glad to hear it.

If the current question has been answered to your satisfaction, please remember to rate my personal assistance accordingly when you get a moment. However, if you have any further questions on this topic, please let me know at any time.

Please feel free to request me again when you come back to ask another question. Insert “For John T. F. only” in your initial question and you can, also, submit new questions directly via the following page:

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-macdruid/