Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot access my 2017 quicken. I talked with someone on…

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my 2017 quicken. I talked with someone on the phone, she deleted the file and I am now unable to log on. Please tell me how to reinstall. I do not want to buy 2018n version

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have never changed it.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Who did you speak to online last?