Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need help to restore my Apple ID. I'm sorry to say but I'm…

Customer Question
Need help to restore...

Need help to restore my Apple ID. I'm sorry to say but I'm not a computer literate person. Please HELP!!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there anyway he/she can call me and walk me through it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I will do my best to help you resolve it. Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your Apple ID is normally your email address which is associated with apple.