Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was visiting a porn sight and now my I pad is locked up…

Customer Question
I was visiting a...

I was visiting a porn sight and now my I pad is locked up and threatening possible viruses

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Ios11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

10 minutes ago don’t have too

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Hold down the sleep/wake button for a few seconds and switch the ipad off, then turn it back on. You do not have a virus that is just a webpage that is open so you just need to get that page to shut down and restarting the ipad is the easiest way. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.