Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have not remembered my Apple password and my e-mail

Customer Question
I have not remembered...

I have not remembered my Apple password ***** my e-mail address has changed so that I can,t get e-mail from phone.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Probably about 2 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes keeps saying one of my security questions is wrong

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have mac

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.