Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I Photo will not accept my password. A1278 MacBook Pro. Have…

Customer Question
I Photo will not...

I Photo will not accept my password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

A1278 MacBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your A1278? What have you tried so far?

Have successfully logged on ID and password ***** order cards from I Photo but I am unable to change Visa # for the charge.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not yet...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Where will iPhoto not accept your password?